jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Day 1 - I accept the challenge and hope to do 100

1. DinnerMom profile image88
    DinnerMomposted 6 years ago

I guess the first three hubs I wrote don't count --- but, I would love any feedback on them as I get started. I am focusing primarily on recipes that I developed for a business I used to own. Although I do have plans to write some related articles about health benefits, saving money, etc.

Excited to get started!

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Good for you-- looks like you have a rich background to draw from. I'm thinking you will enjoy the experience. I see good stuff coming. (I love recipes.)

3. DinnerMom profile image88
    DinnerMomposted 6 years ago

Day 2 - 2 Hubs - Do you post your progress here or start a new thread? Are you suppose to post the hubs you publis? Anyway - 2 posts today:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Creamy-Mashed-P … and-Freeze
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Best-Ever-Meatl … and-Freeze

Is it unusal for a hub to post with less than 50???

Happy Monday!

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

DinnerMom, you post your Hubs in the "Your HubChallenge hub links" thread.  Nowhere else.  You can update us on your progress in this thread but not post links (the ones you did post will eventually get snipped out if you don't delete them yourself). 

I assume you're referring to your Hubscore?  Is your content original? Hubs must be unique content, i.e. not posted anywhere else on the internet, even if it's your own work.   If it's not unique content, that will make your score drop like a stone - if that's not the case,don't worry about it, the score will sort itself out in time.

2. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hubscores seem to start with a 50 and this may drop a bit when published, then they rise - if they are orginal content.
      If you write a hub and save it unpublished for a few days you will see its hubscore rising, so you can publish it at a highter number but really it makes no difference.
      I published 3 hubs around the same subject the other day, and two of them had shot up in hubscore the next day, while the 3rd fell. The next day it fell further and I was beginning to get worried, even though it was original content. Then on the 4th day it started to rise and has now overtaken the others!
      I'm at a loss to explain it lol but it doesn't seem to matter so long as it eventually goes above 50.