Looking for photo shortcut[upload or link]

1. aoiffe379 profile image62
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

I read a hub recently on resizing photos and I tried the tool. It is excellent. However,I was able to resize two photos in ten minutes;and while I was resizing the third one the upload failed.I am still connected[thank goodness!] but I was trying to get the resizing done before I left for work.That plan has to be aborted as I have thirteen minutes left.
    I am using my laptop instead of the desktop because the HD for one got wiped out and the other has a block.The connection here is interminably slow.However,besides being on the desktop of my laptop for easy access,I put the photos in Live Gallery.My problem is how to link from Live Gallery to Hubpages or vice versa.Even if I can batch resize that would be great. I have signed up for Multiply.com but that is another matter.Please help as I need the photos for two hubs that are waiting to be published.Thanks.

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Copy the photos to your computer, in my pictures folder, then when you click edit on the photo capsule, select my computer,  select image, then click load. It is very fast.

1. aoiffe379 profile image62
        aoiffe379posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Are you serious? There is no edit on the photo capsule. Otherwise I would have used it and speed up the process of uploading. However, if it is there, please enlighten me. Right now, I can eat dinner, do laundry and return to find tha thubpages has not uploaded one photo! How many pixels do I need for it to take that long?.Thanks for your help though.