jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hubs in multiple groups

1. Inspirepub profile image88
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

I would like to be able to put a Hub in more than one group - some of my Hubs sit in two group subject areas, and I have to choose just one group to put them in. It is a bit "Sophie's Choice" sometimes.

Alternatively, could we have the ability to create navigation bars based on tags?

Once you get more than 8 Hubs in a set, an RSS capsule isn't enough ...

2. About-The-Home profile image59
    About-The-Homeposted 8 years ago

Hi Jenny

I was just thinking the same thing about groups yesterday! Would be a good feature.

Please explain or point me to an explanation about the RSS capsule and how it relates to sets.

...and also if you could elaborate on the navigation bars, I haven't a clue what you might mean.

So, sorry, no answers from me, just more questions.

3. Inspirepub profile image88
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

No problem, it takes a bit of fiddling to learn your way around the system!

For everything you might wish to know on RSS feeds and HubPages, it so happens I did a Hub after a week where seven or eight people asked the same question in the forums:

The "navigation bar" is that thing at the bottom of Hubs that are grouped, which points to more Hubs in that group.

If you look at the bottom of that Hub I mentioned, you will see it is in my "Marketing" group, and at the bottom is a bar with links to a Hub about Ezine Articles and a Hub called "Social Media Inspector Scam" about a piece of software that was going to help people spam the comment boxes on our Hubs. Hopefully it has died a well-deserved death! The software, not the Hub, of course! smile

Have a play - it's quite fun using groups and RSS feeds to help people find more of your Hubs.

4. About-The-Home profile image59
    About-The-Homeposted 8 years ago

Thanks for your help Jenny!!

5. Isabella Snow profile image87
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago

This request has been made many, many times.

I don't think its going to happen.