Adsense url channels

1. ruanz3 profile image76
    ruanz3posted 6 years ago

Ok i have quite a few questions about this. First of all i see a lot of impressions for the url channel i created at adsense, but then i look at the individual page url channels and they dont add up to the total next to Why is that? When you add the channel of the individual url are you also supposed to take away the www? I ask because i added the whole url but in adsense it appears without the http://www.
    I recently opened an account at xomba as well, and added to my channels. I am getting impressions at xomba but nothing is showing up at adsense? You dont need to add the individual channels if you just want to see the overall page impressions right? I dunno i feel like i could be missing something with the adsense channels. If that is the case please let me know. Thanks.

1. 0
      JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I can't answer your entire question, but I do know that when robots crawl your site it may show up as a hit on one sites analytics, but not at google. One site I write on shows hits, individual readers and clicks. There is a huge difference between the hits and the readers. Many web crawlers. I think hubpages records actual readers,  but I could be wrong. Most of my content is fairly new so I haven't been watching it that closely.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

None of the various features for collecting and reporting statistics from your Hubs gathers or compiles that information in the same way.  If you try and find a way to make everything "match up" you'll be chasing an endless pursuit that will never resolve.

Analytics is the most accurate to what you are earning from AdSense (naturally), and gives you the best options for slicing/dicing info and drilling down.