jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I got 0 (zero) visitors to all my hubpages yesterday...

1. funride profile image78
    funrideposted 8 years ago

What happened with google analytics? Anybody else got the same problem with google analytics yesterday!?

2. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Sorry funride it all seems OK for me - GA is reporting about the same numbers as usual - but I am in Australia so probably a very different data centre from Portugal - it would be interesting to hear from a European?
    I assume that you did actually have visits as per the HP stats :-)

3. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Yeah, I just went there and checked, and it shows 0 visitors - but about the normal number of pageviews though...

4. funride profile image78
    funrideposted 8 years ago

Lissie, you assume quite right wink big_smile.

Misha, do you think this would have made us to loose add clicks earnings? Or it was just some kind of bug with the visitors log!?

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

I don't believe analytics data has any influence on AdSense performance.  There was probably just some kind of bug or delay in their processing.  Usually google gets those kind of things sorted out fairly quickly.

6. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Ooops, sorry Ricardo, I missed your question somehow sad

I'm with Paul on this - my experience shows adsense does not depend on analytics data. Just try to imagine for a moment you do not use analytics at all - but use Adsense wink

7. mroconnell profile image83
    mroconnellposted 8 years ago

My analytics data for a couple days in a row showed that 0 visitors had logged into a website unrelated to hubpages.  But the next day it's usually fixed.  And actually, the stats show up for the visitors of the day showing 0, it just says 0 in certain places like overal visitors while unique page views or visitors who came in through google numbers reflect reality.

Just a glitch I guess.