1. Nobody wants to be an astronaut on mondays.
2. Christopher Hitchens has far more fans than I thought
3. Writing about online games will lead to a torrent of people claiming you're their brother
1. The more I write the more views I receive
2. I submit my web address/URLs to search engines manually every 60 days or so and I noticed my web addresses/URLs are expanding. I now see visits coming from AOL, Yahoo and many other search engine traffic.
3. I write at other revenue sharing sites too. I use Shetoldme and I see traffic coming from Shetoldme.
The statistics section at hubpages is very helpful. I'm happy when I receive traffic coming from search engines and websites.
1. This week, people are starting to think "spring."
2. The more I think I'm the only one interested in some topic, the more comments I get thanking me for writing about something obscure.
3. I will hit 4 million Hub pageviews sometime near the end of this month, or in early April.
with regards to number 2. I agree completely. Number 3, sadly, is still a ways away.
Congratulations relache! That's an incredible stat!
1. My traffic is up a lot and continuing to go up.
2. People seem to be shopping more.
3. My niche is still going strong. Gonna continue expanding it.
1. people don't read my hubs
2. because they dont read my hubs, my stats don't change
3. I don't care.. I hate people.. they can all go pee on themselves
That's the spirit (I'm referring to the smiley )
I just read your Tim Hortons hub. You can run and check your stats and see if that cheers you up :-) But you called it Hortons coffee, not Tim Hortons coffee. Even better just call it Timmy's or the ultra modern Timmy Ho's.
Two of my kids work there ;-) Always a discount, Always Tim Hortons
1. I need a second account so that I can write things that are important to me.
2.Health hubs get more google traffic.
3.I am very disorganized.
1. people seem to like reading about stuff you would never think they would like reading about
2. see 1
3. see 2, then 1
1. They change daily and for no apparent reason
2. sex sells.... my most popular hub is about kissing and majority of the views come from google.
3. i wonder if i'll ever reach that almighty 100 score.
1) Writing for the hub mob, community questions and the idea bank brought me more traffic then I ever imagined.
2) More people are interested in plastic surgery then homelessness.
3) People do read, comment and like poetry.
1. Backlinking, even a little, dramatically increases search engine traffic.
2. People want to be inspired and encouraged.
3. I can't predict what people will like.
by Jonathan Cooper3 years ago
I attempt to try my best to improve my traffic and increase my earnings of Google Adsense, but it seems that I can still earn only a little per day. Do you have any tip and suggestion on how to get more traffic for your...
by TheRaptorClaw5 years ago
Ok, so i really want to know how i can get more traffic to my hubs. I know i have to write a hub people want to read and yes i take part in the hub community but i am pretty new to this. What websites do you people use...
by sam2435411 months ago
I have just started, so I dont expect it in the near future, but how many hubs, or how many months before you start making money? How much traffic is considered to be good traffic? Right now I am getting...
by Albin Pius3 years ago
There are lots of fellow poets in here at hubpages some do not even focus on getting search engine traffic to them but writes to enjoy.If you have an idea on increasing traffic to poems please share.
by Ann Smith7 years ago
Okay, guys! What am I doing wrong here? I have written 39 hubs, and only made $4.94 on AdSense. That must be the hardest earned $4.94 of my life - no joke! I made more than that in one evening of...
by GreenTime6 years ago
Hi,I have noticed that my analytics if showing good traffic to my hubs, but my adsense is not showing any clicks to my hubs ever since I started. I do not understand how I can have a decent amount of traffic and...
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.