jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

1. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 6 years ago

It's kinda like twitter except that instead of broadcasting, it's more about having a conversation. It's starts by your visitors asking you a question.

It's a very simple site. And your profile page (where all the action happens) gives you a link to your own site (which is nofollow, but its not going to stop real people from clicking through).

Here's where you'll find me.

I found out about it from Christene.

1. soneri profile image61
      soneriposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Building a form for event registration. The form allows you to register up to 4 participants per submission. We'd like to disable the form when the event reaches capacity (300).

2. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i stopped tweeting 'cause it was boring (to me), but this sounds like fun! i will definitely be formspringing. thanks for the info.

2. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

Thanks, darkside I'll check it out.  That sounds intriguing.

3. darkside profile image84

Something like the functionality of formspring would be good to have in our hubpages profiles.

Occasionally I have people ask people questions in their fan mail. It would be good to be able to answer them without having to resort to using the email system.

4. darkside profile image84

Or... even if it had a page of its own, eg: http://hubpages.com/watercooler/darkside

5. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

I have already signed up there and the site looks pretty good!! Thank you for sharing Darkside.

6. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Thank you Darkside. Much appreciated smile

7. SiddSingh profile image59
    SiddSinghposted 6 years ago

Seems to be a promising site. Thank you for pointing it out - I went ahead and joined it!

8. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

i joined it when my boyfriend joined it from another site we are apart of

9. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

This looks pretty cool, I will check it out. Thanks smile

10. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

DS, just awesome as usual smile thank you! site looks great.