jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Kinda confused

1. chidaik profile image61
    chidaikposted 6 years ago

please can anyone help me out here? I have just had one post on my hub but i can't seem to figure out how to post another. I keep seeing 'start a new hub' should that be the place to make a new post.

1. 0
      Poppa Bluesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes of course!

2. shazwellyn profile image85
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

Do you want to reply to a comment or do you want to start a new hub?
    Start a new hub is where you make a URL, select type of hub display and add at least two key words.  Then you continue to go on and create a hub.

3. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

Hubs are not like blogs.  You do not add posts to your original hub, you create a new hub every time you want to write something new.  Each hub should stand alone, like an article, as opposed to on a blog, where each post follows and builds off the last.

4. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago

Normally post word is used for commenting or for a forum post. You can easily comment on any hub including yours in comment box.
    To post a hub you have to click on start a hub and then follow the instructions by choosing a title, URL, lay out , category and few tags.
    You have to click continue until you get your page where you can edit. 
    You can add as many capsules as you wish to post text message, videos, images, links, RSS, News and many other kool features.
    If you have any problem please feel free to ask any relevant question in this forum.

Jyoti Kothari

5. shazwellyn profile image85
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

The confusion is in the terminology of the question.