jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Answers : Create Hub Option

1. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

If i remember correctly there was one option in answers section to create hub on question asked by members. Is it removed or it's just me ? That was one good feature i think, not sure why it got removed.

1. 0
      pinkyleeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i went to the answers section and had to click answer the question and the create a hub about it button was there but i had to click on answer the question

2. skyfire profile image73

I'll work with that for now.

3. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

Dont know - just using this opportunity to say hello smile

4. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

If you click "answer this question" you get a "create a hub" button.  Is that what you mean?

5. skyfire profile image73

@wordscribe, i  think there was one option on question page"create hub", now i see that only when we attempt to answer question.

6. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I got a request last week to create a hub...is that what you you are talking about?
    I followed the link and created the hub.

7. skyfire profile image73

No,as far as i know there was a button "create hub" in answers page which is not there now(or maybe it's just me)..

8. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

If you go to any question and click the "answer this question" button, a box pops open for you to leave a short answer.  If you'd rather write a hub answering the question, there is a "make a hub about it" button at the bottom of that box.