jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)

Frig Im Tired Today

1. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

Not sure why, actually got about 6.5 hours sleep last night which is 2 more than usual.

just cant get motivated.  I havent written a single article.  havent worked on a single hub.  Did get three done yesterday for the making money course(not published).

All I really have got accomplished today is a few forum replies and I did get the blog updated.  What a waste of a day.

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go get more sleep

Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I dont get away from work for another 3 hours.  The last 10 years I have functioned on an average of 5 hours of sleep a day

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
          Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dale, that is crazy!  Evidence is mounting that sleep deprivation is far more unhealthy than we every thought - you're killing yourself, man.  Nothing is worth that!

And don't tell me you don't need it - the idea that some adults don't need 7-8 hours sleep has been debunked too.

2. thisisoli profile image73
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I find that some form of exercise works wonders, a walk outside, a quick jog, or even just a few pushups. 

I am far from an exercise driven person, which is my problem, sometimes I really need to burn off the physical, as well as the mental energy!

2. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

i feel ya dale ... i have had trouble sleeping not because i work because i don't ... though i don't know why i don't sleep but im running on like 3 hours in the last 24 hrs so today for me has been wasted as well

3. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

Dang I just get those tired days at times for no reason at all. I eat well, sleep well, I just get tired that's all. So if I am not working etc I just go and have myself a siesta. smile

4. samboiam profile image60
    samboiamposted 6 years ago

I am with ya. My butt is dragging.

5. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

these days happen, it's all right, we all have them.

6. The10DollarMark profile image60
    The10DollarMarkposted 6 years ago

I must be really tired too. I thought that said "Frick, I'm Fired Today".

If you can't write, then don't. It's better to just relax (and nap)than to force yourself to write.

7. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

I got one hour of sleep last night taking care of a vomiting child, so I'm with you.  Not to mention I myself have some horrific resiratory virus (fever for 4 days).  Done complaining now, but it felt good while I was doing it.  smile

8. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Two wins in a row should help make up for it though tongue

I hope to hell I get the next weeks prize, I need the cash!

(Just got an apartment rented in Austin smile )

1. 0
      wordscribe41posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You so deserve it Oli, pumping out as many hubs as you have been.  I always find myself routing for you when I see the winners, I must say.

9. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Dale - I can say this because I'm probably older than you - But you're not as young as you used to be - ya just need more sleep. I agree with AE Evans that all the evidence is mounting up to the fact that we need our sleep to function properly and stay healthy.

Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Im thinking you are so right.  When I go on days off I find myself sleeping until 630 when not that long ago even on days off I was getting up at 5.

Dam, Nelle just told me Im getting old.  Now I have to get over being tired and depressed.

But you are all probably right.  Its time to start getting more sleep.

I do feel a lot better today though, but its only 8am, lets see what 4pm brings

10. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

You gotta sleep Dale. Recharge those batteries.

11. pylos26 profile image77
    pylos26posted 6 years ago

Dale darling just take a prozac…work is for a mule and he turns his ass to it…don’t worry about nuttin dude.