jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Meet... Life's a Journey

1. LdsNana-AskMormon profile image90
    LdsNana-AskMormonposted 8 years ago

Hello fellow Hubbers:-)

Heads up... my cutie-pie sister has joined us here on HubPages!  I am really excited to  have you all meet her and give her a warm warm welcome here on the Hub.  I know you will, as you are amazing people.

She is an awesome woman, with a great deal to teach and share.  I can't wait to get to know her myself, through her writing her on the Hub.

She is beautiful, smart, caring, adventuresome and has learned some really important things about life on her journey thus far.

Welcome Sister -  Life's a Journey!

http://hubpages.com/link/?title=Life%27 … n+HubPages

tDMg
    LdsNana-AskMormon
    Kathryn

2. Bonnie Ramsey profile image90
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

Warm welcome to Kathryn's sister!!!! This is awsome! Now if my oldest daughter would get a computer and internet I'd be set LOL. I just reached my 100th fan and you won't believe who the winner was! My daughter herself! How cool was that??? It is so great to see HP growing so well and still being an awsome community where we feel like family. Oh, wait! Some of us really are! LOL

Bonnie

3. Life's a Journey! profile image60
    Life's a Journey!posted 8 years ago

Wow!  Thank you SO much for the warm welcome....I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Feeling the love........

Kimberly

4. Bonnie Ramsey profile image90

There's miss Kimberly! Welcome to our family!

5. LdsNana-AskMormon profile image90

LOL... this is sooo fun!  Hey Sister Kim! (she is not a nun:-)

Welcome cutie!

Bonnie,

Thanks for saying hi to my sister:-)  And really, how much fun is it that your daughter is gonna hang here too?

Now... if I could get all three of my daughters writing, would that not be a hoot!  One has posted a single article here...

Laura in L.A.  She is mine!  I too am a proud mama and hope she will write more because she is sooo much smarter than me!

The women in my life ROCK!

Kathryn

6. LdsNana-AskMormon profile image90

Bonnie,

Congratulations on your 100th fan...  I am almost there and it just makes ya feel sooo good, doesn't it?  Cool it was your own daughter:-)

Kathryn

7. Bonnie Ramsey profile image90

LOL Kathryn! I feel the same way. I just read Jenny's 2nd hub about the coach "Bear" Bryant and it was awsome! She loves Alabama Roll Tide and Coach Bryant so I was not surprised to see the hub posted. I was amazed at how well she did! Isn't life grand?

Bonnie

8. funride profile image71
    funrideposted 8 years ago

Hi Kim, welcome to hubpages wink. I´m already anxious to read your hubs! HP it´s really an incredible place to be, isn´t it!? We even bring our family big_smile.

Bonnie, it´s great to have such nice fans and even more when they are also really close family wink. Congratulations!

9. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Welcome Kimberly smile

10. LdsNana-AskMormon profile image90

Yikes Bonnie... I didn't know she had posted already!  I will go read her hubs this evening.  My husband is calling us... dinner is ready.  He rocks:-)

Thanks guys for welcoming my sis.  She is way more cool than me:-)  LOL

Kathryn

11. William F. Torpey profile image82
    William F. Torpeyposted 8 years ago

Welcome to HubPages Kimberly.

working