jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (22 posts)

My hub score fallen down?

1. moondive profile image61
    moondiveposted 7 years ago

Hi my hub score start to fallen down. Is it normal?

Thanks! smile

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've read some of your stuff and it looks as if it's been put through a translator, but it hasn't translated too well.
      That might be why your hubscore is going down.

moondiveposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes i use translator somethimes because my english is not perfect.
        I will try to fix it

2. IntimatEvolution profile image83
      IntimatEvolutionposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If I had to guess.  It is your fan ratio to hubs ratio.  However, do not worry.  This will soon right itself.

2. thisisoli profile image58
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

Look at the frequesntly asked questions theaed at the top of this forum, it answers regularly asked questions such as this.

3. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

Hubscore falls and rises in regular intervals. No problem if you have original and quality content and your hubs receiving regular traffic.
    Your hubber score will rise if you are regular in forum, reading and commenting on hubs (others') and active in hubpages in general.
    You need at least 75 to have "Do follow" links in your hubs. Otherwise these will be "No follow".

Thanks very much. That numer 75 is number in my picture on profile?

4. AmandaBreanne profile image79
    AmandaBreanneposted 7 years ago

If English isn't your second language, I would try to make friends with people who could look over what you write.

English is my second lenguage but not first:) But anyway thanks very much!

5. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

Hi Moondive,
    You are at 60 now. Your hubber score, which is shown with your picture, is needed to be 75. You are quite new and doing well. I believe that you will reach that number very soon.

English is my second language and there is no problem with that. You can do well with.

Thanks Jyoti smile

1. thisisoli profile image58
        thisisoliposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The 75 score mark is only important if you have outgoing links and want them to be DoFollow

6. flread45 profile image81
    flread45posted 7 years ago

Add some videos,move those photo's down the page and use the spell checker in the text boxs.
    That lets google place ads up towards the top and gives a better chance of getting a click thru.
    That will help your score a lot.
    I am trying to be helpful only..smilesmile

I will do it thanks:)

7. flread45 profile image81
    flread45posted 7 years ago

your hub score is at 63 already

Yes it start to rise:)

8. kennethv profile image60
    kennethvposted 7 years ago

Can we add video to our hub? I had one done professionaly and have it on my facebook. But didn't know we could ad to a hub?

9. I.B. profile image53
    I.B.posted 7 years ago

I will not make another thread so I will ask my question here.

I am new to hubpages and have posted 3 hubs, with a great amount of visits in the first day (unforced visits). My hubscore started at 30 and has dropped to 12 faster than you can say "boo". I am active in forums as well as answering other people in the answers section.

Did everyone have this problem starting out ? Did you all start at Hubscore 30 ?

1. I.B. profile image53
      I.B.posted 7 years ago in reply to this

My hubscore went down to 3 .... 3!!!! I have no idea why sad sad sad . I try my best to give good quality unique content...share my thoughts with others...help with the answers.....Could someone please explain this?

1. skyfire profile image72
        skyfireposted 7 years ago in reply to this
        1. I.B. profile image53

Ok. I have realized this applies to all novices. Good. Lets get scribbling smile

1. I.B. profile image53

I made an investigation of the people that have joined in the past 4 days. 99% have a hubscore of 0 after 2 days. But there are some that have scores of 50 with no followers and only 1 mediocre hub....whats the deal? Could someone please explain.

Is there an email of a support team or sth for hubpages?

working