jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Amazon Associates

1. hubbybucks profile image61
    hubbybucksposted 6 years ago

Amazon has got its amazon associates program for USA,UK,CANADA,GERMANY,FRANCE and JAPAN.What if an INDIAN (or for that matter any individual from any other part of the world becomes an amazon associate)say for example for US or CANADA site then does that mean that people living in America (or in any other part of the world) will not be able to buy my products?If its true then its really rubbish on part of Amazon.Myself from INDIA and being an amazon associate for both amazon.com and amazon.uk.Can't I earn even a penny from either?It's really shameful as part as amazon is concerned.

1. Mac Mission profile image60
      Mac Missionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You need to wait for your chance to come. Because i have got lots of hits but no sale. I happens for every one in hubpages. Patience is very much important...

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

The only Amazon affiliate which works in conjunction with HubPages is the US-based Amazon.com version.

1. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In addition Amazon.com (US based one) will accept payment for residents outside the US and as HP seems geared toward americans and its a huge market anyway I am happy to receive checks in dollars instead of my local currency tho I requested a higher pay-out.

3. starme77 profile image85
    starme77posted 6 years ago

I sold some bing cherries and made a dollar and 44 cents smile Yey lol