jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Help my hub has fallen and it can't get up!

1. MyWebs profile image83
    MyWebsposted 6 years ago

OMG My poor hub had a score of 95 yesterday but now today it is only 84!!! mad

Is my hub crippled for life??? Should I call 911? I would give it CPR while waiting for the EMT's but I don't know where its been since SheToldMe started sending it traffic. Will my hub need physical rehabilitation? Will my insurance cover all of these costs? If I had Obamacare surely THAT covers uninsured poor hubs, right?

Can I get charged with Domestic Hub Abuse?

What should I do? Will the world end now? Will Google kick me out of AdSense and keep all my money?

Does the Illuminati have a secret plot to assassinate all hubs which don't follow their world view? I always knew them secret dollar bill pictures were real.

I'm soooooo confused now. I think I'll just quit hubpages and go back to Geocities and Tripod, that was so much easier for my poor brain to understand. I give up!!

Runs away screaming like a crazed, mad hub writer laughing hysterically for no good reason.

2. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

3. MyWebs profile image83
    MyWebsposted 6 years ago

This post got moved by an admin from "Help" to "Extreme Hub Makeover". Nice. lol smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is there anything I can do to help? big_smile Post a link and I will read it smile