jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Stretched out layout

1. ruanz3 profile image77
    ruanz3posted 6 years ago

Why is that that my layout is often stretched out and other times not? Is this normal? Id prefer it did not happen because i put certain modules in certain places for a reason.

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago

I can not understand your question properly. Your lay out will remain same if you yourself do not change it.

If it is changed for any reason you can change it right in edit mood of your hub.

Please explain your problem if this do not solve.

1. Amber Allen profile image79
      Amber Allenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I share the frustrations of ruanz3.  I find gaps in my published hubs which aren't in the unpublished previews.  It would be great if we could place the google ads like we do the Amazonand Ebay ones.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
        Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The Google ads are placed for maximum benefit.

Sometimes a quick fix will get rid of the spaces.

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Where are you getting the spaces?

It is most likely to do with the way you have laid out your capsules.

1. ruanz3 profile image77
      ruanz3posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Like lets say i put a picture in text. After i published it it will show up above the text. Or if i put an amazon module next to text, when i publish it it will be above the text module. In one of your hubs you say its important to place your amazon modules in the right place, but if hubpages shifts it around thats hard to do.

4. ruanz3 profile image77
    ruanz3posted 6 years ago

This is starting to annoy me. When i look at other peoples hubs they are compact and in place.