jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I needed something to write about that had something in it...

1. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/Middleclassmate … icFeminist

if anyone wants to read and give their opinion or thoughts, Id appreciate it.

2. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

please someone read and critique for me,....

3. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

im not really one to critique but i would say maybe ad some pics that are relevant to the hub but other than that i thought it was a great hub

4. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

thanks, I just added one picture, trying to find one that might be relevant,

5. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

i did a image google search on one of the tags you used and got this ... maybe it will help http://www.crcna.org/site_uploads/formatted_text/photo4284_1.jpg

6. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

wow!!! we are lucky here, we dont have funding the way american schools do, but we have been giving government money to schools where all the children have laptops and big sculptures out the front, whilst the low income areas have paint peeling off the walls and poor resources...

yet sometimes, if they are lucky, good teachers make up for lack of externalities.

and thanks, I was looking for contrasting images of wealthy women and working families or low income earners ..etc to show a contrast...your chart is excellent - thanks but maybe thats a different debate, maybe its even a gm crop debate, or economic targeting ....

7. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

If anyone cculd read and comment Id appreciate... any editing suggestions very welcome in forum.. as I am sort of proud of this hub, its a bit sarconic and does have a bit of a dig at the modern feminist, although I am grateful for the feminist movement in australia especially.

8. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

as above... would value some imput. Was so surprised and delighted to read so many fantastic hubs on that new hub hopping thing. I wonder if I can get my work up to scratch.

working