jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

It's a GREAT day!

1. Mutiny92 profile image87
    Mutiny92posted 6 years ago

No particular reason for me...the birds are having a great time on the birdfeeder I installed for my wife.  My son is creating wire art for his third grade class project and I am enjoying the cool LA weather (June gloom is early I think!).

How is your day?

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mmm, it is gorgeous out! some time ago, mockingbirds built a nest in my tree out front, and now there is a baby mockingbird tweeting happily in its branches. my wildflowers and herbs are blooming already, and i harvested three poblano peppers yesterday, and my grapevine is taking off like crazy, so i know it will produce fruit this year, and my lemon tree has buds all over. when i am done with this hub i am going to lay out in the grass on a nice blanket and soak up some sun. thank you for this thread about the simple things, which are the most precious!

2. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 6 years ago

Today is starting out just as I make it. Happiness is a personal choice. I choose happiness! Namaste  smile

3. lovemychris profile image80
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

It's beautiful! The birds are singing and the sun is shining...it is still a little cold, but we'll take it!

4. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

a rainy day in tampa bay, it's cozy and relaxing. new grass is sprouting. smile