jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Are Zombies educated?

1. Hilili profile image61
    Hililiposted 7 years ago

What do they teach in Zombie classrooms? Where do Zombies get employment? Do they all work as actors and actresses?

2. profile image0
    dronconposted 7 years ago

zombies don't start out as zombies, they start out as a person. so the probably went to a normal people school. and i don't think they need or want a job. because all they care about is biting people, as rude as that is.

3. Hilili profile image61
    Hililiposted 7 years ago

all they care about is biting people - that sounds like someone who needs education

Zombies start out as people? Yes, this is what they taught us. But I don't believe it.

1. profile image0
      dronconposted 7 years ago in reply to this

but if they start as people then they probably did have an education. are you saying that they need to go back to school after they become zombs? and then what do you believe?

1. Hilili profile image61
        Hililiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I believe that zombies don't get decent jobs, because they don't get decent education. People think they don't need it.

But hey, if they started as people they got educated on how to live as people. I believe that being a zombie is completely different.

1. profile image0

zombies don't need jobs though. therefore what is an education to them?

4. creepy profile image60
    creepyposted 7 years ago

of course they are educated how else could you explain robert byrd

http://207.56.179.67/david_stewart/2009 … 20Byrd.jpg

1. profile image0

ahahaha!

5. Hilili profile image61
    Hililiposted 7 years ago

Well, I don't know then. Frankly, I started this thread to find out about these things.

working