jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense Trouble Anyone?????????!

1. catalystsnstars profile image80
    catalystsnstarsposted 6 years ago

I still cannot get adsense to approve my hubpage. I keep getting the same message that domain ownership is not evident. When I try to resubmit the application, I'm told my username already exists with an account. When I try to log in, I'm told no such name exists as an account for adsense. I'm lost here. If somebody could explain to me what I can do, please, please, do not hesitate.

1. MrsMoody profile image27
      MrsMoodyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi, I was in the same situation as you are now. I submitted and they didn't approve me, and asked to paste some codes, and I did. I submit for the second time, they still didn't approve me because my site was underconstruction, but it wasn't. I started to post questions in some forums, and the question was easy, wait. I submit again for the 3rd time, they finally approve me. I hope they will approve yours too. Regards

2. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you checked the hubpages FAQ guide on creating accounts with adsense on Hubpages?

2. chinweike profile image48
    chinweikeposted 6 years ago

Check the TOS of google concerning the number of months people from your area needs to run the site before approval. Some take up to six months.