jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense Trouble Anyone?????????!

1. catalystsnstars profile image79
    catalystsnstarsposted 7 years ago

I still cannot get adsense to approve my hubpage. I keep getting the same message that domain ownership is not evident. When I try to resubmit the application, I'm told my username already exists with an account. When I try to log in, I'm told no such name exists as an account for adsense. I'm lost here. If somebody could explain to me what I can do, please, please, do not hesitate.

1. MrsMoody profile image10
      MrsMoodyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi, I was in the same situation as you are now. I submitted and they didn't approve me, and asked to paste some codes, and I did. I submit for the second time, they still didn't approve me because my site was underconstruction, but it wasn't. I started to post questions in some forums, and the question was easy, wait. I submit again for the 3rd time, they finally approve me. I hope they will approve yours too. Regards

2. thisisoli profile image55
      thisisoliposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Have you checked the hubpages FAQ guide on creating accounts with adsense on Hubpages?

2. chinweike profile image45
    chinweikeposted 7 years ago

Check the TOS of google concerning the number of months people from your area needs to run the site before approval. Some take up to six months.
    Cheers!

working