jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What happens if I dont drive traffic?

1. karlscabin profile image60
    karlscabinposted 6 years ago

I have been "Hubbing" for 3 weeks. I have 27 not very well done hubs. (not bragging, I did say not very well done.) But I am not bogging to increase my own self worth, I am keeping an open diary, that will get longer with the summer, all pages being alredy set up, only needing a few cells of MY OWN work, and pictures for completion, but they are my hubs.
    Out of interest, I wondered if the only traffic I would ever get would be from hubbers, or could I find ways to get folks to my page with having to learn how to spam.
    So, after reading a bunch of stuff here I chose 2 forms of "advertising" forums, and twitter.
    In three days, I trippled my traffic to the hubs I targeted. I was amazed at how much traffic I could generate honestly.
    My kid has me in trouble with adsense, by clicking open that ad that says "build your own solar panel" I think, and they suspended me. (i have appealed and withheld due comming punishment based on adsense answer to said appeal, punishment SHALL FIT THE OFFENSE)
    With this going on, I didnt drive traffic for the last 2 days.... I am down by 800 hits..... I don't care

2. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Driving traffic is important, and the quality of traffic you drive is even more important!

Unfortuantely if you have been associated with click fraud it is highly unlikely that you will see your account returned to you.

3. Alota profile image61
    Alotaposted 6 years ago

4. marler13 profile image60
    marler13posted 6 years ago

Link your hubs to each other if they are relevant and also wouldn't hurt to  let people know about it. Maybe post on your facebook.