jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

Hello

1. profile image0
    Michael E. Hortonposted 7 years ago

I hope everyone on Hub Pages are having a great day. The weather in the South Eastern United States is crazy. 50 degrees today, 75 tomorrow.

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am in Florida and on that note an afternoon nap is in order! I have school tomorrow!

I have fanned you and will start reading tomorrow, but for now, sleep I must. Love this weather,  had rain all morning!

2. profile image0
      StormRyderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

We had snow Friday and near 60 on Sunday..

3. IntimatEvolution profile image79
      IntimatEvolutionposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, the Midwest states are having lovely weather too.  60 degrees in Columbia, MO

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

It's officialy spring out here in Cali...warm during the day with a slight nice breeze then cools off at night. smile

Having an okay morning so far...just oding laundry *gag* lol

3. restoremyheart profile image60
    restoremyheartposted 7 years ago

Having a great day, thank you!

4. profile image0

The houses which surround the neighborhood where I live are mill houses. These houses including mine, were built in the beginning of the 1900's for the mill workers. They really get cold on the inside. I use gas heat, but think that we can manage until it warms up tomorrow. Gas Heat is extremely high.

5. profile image0

Myself and my girlfriend got a pretty good deal on this house. Payments are just $35.00 dollars a week.

1. RainySunshine profile image60
      RainySunshineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow that's awesome Michael! I need to get a deal like that! smile

6. profile image0

These are not bad houses. Just takes time to get everything like you want it. I been using the chainsaw earlier to cut down small trees wrapped in vines. Almost got it though. Had to take a break.

7. thisisoli profile image58
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

It's cold and raining here. 9 Days and I am living in Texas rather than England though!

1. profile image0
      sophsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ohhh nooooo Oli, that's sad, England's losing a great hubber! sad

But good on you! I'd love to live abroad, good luck hope it all goes well smile

2. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

9 more days? Are you getting excited? big_smile

8. profile image0
    sophsposted 7 years ago

It's evening here, but I'm having a great evening! smile

Hope you are well Michael! smile

1. profile image0
      Michael E. Hortonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I was thinking about this Health Bill Obama passed.  I need to find myself some health insurance or the government will charge me a penalty. Is this true everyone got to have health insurance? Do you know any good plans?

9. srwnson profile image60
    srwnsonposted 7 years ago

Hello from the Gulf Coast. We got some rain last night but the sun is shinning now.

working