jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

my HubPages - Adsense account just stopped earning

1. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

I don't know if it's related but for the last few days, when I go check my adsense account, it says no data available. I can look at yesterdays earnings, last 7 days etc, but not todays. I know adsense were doing site maintenance a few days ago, maybe they did something wrong.

2. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I did notice that Google has had notices for Ad Sense people about being down for maintenance for a few hours of several days recently.  Maybe "no data available" has something to do with that?  I haven't happened to run into a "no data available", but maybe it just makes a difference when you go there?

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Ah, that explains it. On Suite101 my earnings have said 0 for a couple of days. Must be something up.

4. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

HubPages has not cut ties with adsense. You're better off contacting adsense to see if they are having problems their end and checking your adsense settings as Relache suggested. You could also try checking your adsense account at a different time of day.

I know that adsense reporting is on a different time zone to mine, so if I look at my adsense account at my 7 am, it always says no data available because it's just gone onto a new day.