What Do You Want in A Widget?

1. 0
    HelloEcoMDRposted 6 years ago

Hi Hubbers!

Because I love HubPages so much, I've proposed to my company to do an affiliate program and create a widget for all Hubbers to use on their pages, to earn money through impressions and also through click throughs.

They are working now on setting up some kind of program for it! There will be a percentage or a flat pay-out rate for purchase made. I wanted to get your opinions becaues that's what matters most in having a well loved widget bloggers will want to use to monetize their pages, as it will take up ad space.

Here are my questions:

1) How big do you want your widget to appear?

2) How do you want your clicks tracked? (ie: IP address or cookies, or are there other methods? We have a coupon code which will automatically be entered as well)

3) What kind of coding, besides HTML, do you want for the widget?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Are you aware that HubPages doesn't allow any but the most basic HTML coding to be added to capsules? 

Just how is this supposed widget supposed to work on this site?  No other site's widgets work here... how would yours?

1. 0
      HelloEcoMDRposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hm, I didnt realize widgets didn't work. I had recieved an email from Konterra, I think with a widget.

So these pages are only allowing HTML links? thanks for letting me know!