jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

303 FOLLOWERS - Here's Your Toast

1. Money Glitch profile image90
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

Whoopee, I am so happy to have finally reached the milestone of 300 fan/followers!  Boy 7 months ago, I could not have believed it was possible.  A big thank you to my 300th follower Londonlady, she's only been here 5 days, however she has 9 hubs already!

And thank you 302 times more to the rest of my followers for all your support. Here's a toast to all for now and there will be more of a tribute to everyone in my 50th hub within a few days...  THANK YOU big_smile big_smile
    http://i35.tinypic.com/2uzrq8g.jpg

2. Hokey profile image61
    Hokeyposted 6 years ago

Congratulations!

3. Sage Williams profile image89
    Sage Williamsposted 6 years ago

Congratulations, great job and so well deserved!

4. rebekahELLE profile image90
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

hey money, congrats! I thought I already followed you, so now you have one more!  I always enjoy reading your quality written hubs! smile

Money Glitchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I believe you were a follower as well rebekahELLE, but I have ran into the same problem lately. I've had to "refollow" at least 3 people within the last week.  Thanks for following me again...big_smile big_smile

5. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

Well done money!  What a star!

http://i32.tinypic.com/fml0uw.jpgYou are the star shazwellyn, I'm sorry I officially missed your celebration, but a big congratulations to you for hitting 300 a few days ago, I believe!

6. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Congratulations Money Glitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Cagsil! I've been out of the forums since the health contest requires so much time.  How are you doing? big_smile big_smile

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am doing well. Thank you for asking. I can at least see that you are smiling with your Congratulations. smile wink

So, I hope you're doing well too. smile

I'm doing well, just a little exhausted, but next week I plan to take a short break and do nothing big_smile Always great to hear from you. Take care and have a great week...big_smile big_smile

7. starme77 profile image87
    starme77posted 6 years ago

Wow smile Cheers to You wink

8. Money Glitch profile image90
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0005.gif Thanks so much to everyone for the "well wishes" and celebrating with me...I really appreciate it! big_smile

9. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Congratulations!

10. myownworld profile image80
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

Congrats Money! You know I'm a true fan...just love your work! smile

Thanks MOW you know I've told you before how much you've really inspired me. big_smile

working