jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

1. BEAUTYBABE profile image84
    BEAUTYBABEposted 6 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I am going into Hospital today.

I am having surgery on my left shoulder for reconstruction and other things tomorrow afternoon Australian time after 1.00pm

I will probably be away from Hubpages at least 10 days maybe more or maybe less, but not under  one week for sure.

I wish you all the best in your hubbing activities and I will catch up with you all when I get out of the Hospital. For those of you who might be from Aussie or even in Queensland, Brisbane I will be in the Mater Private Hospital.

See you all later
    God Bless each and everyone of you  love   Beautybabe.

2. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Beautybabe Best wishes do well and be well.

3. lorlie6 profile image85
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

All the best, BB!  We'll be thinking of you...

4. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

Good luck BB! I'll be rpaying and thinking about you! rest easy and I hope you heal fast

5. 0
    Will Bensonposted 6 years ago

Best wishes and prayers for success in these procedures. Let us know when you can how things went. You're a real fighter!

6. BEAUTYBABE profile image84
    BEAUTYBABEposted 6 years ago

Hello, Hello, and Hello to all my fellow "Hubbers", I am home from Hospital, but not quite at home yet. I am being looked after in a rehabilitation unit, just until my strength in my arm is a little better and since it isn't,even eight months since the right shoulder was operated on,my surgeon felt I needed more rehab. to help the shoulder recover a bit more quickly.

I wanted to drop you all a quick note to let you know this. The operation was much more difficult this time, and he doesn't think that the outcome is going to be as good as the oher shoulder, but you know me, I am going to prove them wrong. One day at a time and then little by little. I did a bit of writing in there also. I have written my first short story,so one day soon you may see a short story by  Beautybabe, you just never know. I kidding.  I will be interested to see what you all think of it. By for Now Beautybabe  xx

Anyway, it is great to be back, hope you are all well and hubbing away, and sure I shall be hearing from you very soon, so by for now, talk to me soon okay,  Love Beautybabe.