jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

ebay affiliate

1. Froggy213 profile image35
    Froggy213posted 9 years ago

with this new ebay affiliate--do we have to enter a different # in the affiliate code--I have registered with them also what happens with the couple of dollars I earned at commission jnct--does it transfer?

2. compu-smart profile image81
    compu-smartposted 9 years ago

Keep an eye on this thread Froggy..
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/3922

you should get help from there!!

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

They just announced the details of the new program today.  We are working on the migration process now.   Hopefully we'll have it rolled out by the middle of April.   You can still earn under the old commission junction program until May 1st.  So, for now you shouldn't change any of your HubPages eBay settings.   We'll make an official announcement in the newsletter and forum  when it's time to make a change.

HubPages users that don't have eBay setup yet will have to wait until we've integrated with the new program, since the old eBay program is closed to new signups.

4. Froggy213 profile image35
    Froggy213posted 9 years ago

thanks compu and Paul

5. ms kim profile image60
    ms kimposted 9 years ago

I just this minute got done signing up as an ebay affiliate.  I put the PID code in here.  Is this going to create a problem?  You stated that no new users were being accecpted.  Can I add ebay ads or not?  thanks
    ms kim
    Just went back and registered with the Partner Network too so I'll be ready for whatever

1. danielmybrother profile image86
      danielmybrotherposted 9 years ago in reply to this

how bizarre -- after reading this, i went to Commission Junction and signed up too, no problem!

6. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

If they let you signup, I guess it can't hurt to put the PID in.

7. ms kim profile image60
    ms kimposted 9 years ago

OK thanks  signed up both ways so I'll be ready for the change over.  will keep checking the forums for the lastest news.

Tahnks again
    ms kim

working