jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Inadvertent Thumbs Down

1. William F. Torpey profile image85
    William F. Torpeyposted 6 years ago

The other day I was hub hopping for the first time. While I was going through the hubs (somewhat quickly because I wanted to get familiar with it) I inadvertently hit the thumbs down on one of the hubs (Now I don't even know which one it was.) Since I didn't see any way to correct it, I hit the thumbs up to negate the mistake. My question is this: Is there any way to retract the thumbs down (in case this should happen again)?

2. lorlie6 profile image86
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

I don't know the answer to your question, but maybe go a tad slower when hoppin' next time? lol

1. William F. Torpey profile image85
      William F. Torpeyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I will do that, lorlie6. I was going fast because I just wanted to see what order HubPages chose to list the hubs. That is, whether they were all newly published hubs or they came up randomly.
      I have been thinking that it would be nice if HubPages could find a way to randomly expose all the old hubs that are getting lost in the shuffle, and it seems to me that this would be a great way to do that. Maybe they could have two separate Hub Hoppers -- one for the newer hubs and another for their oldies but goodies.

3. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

That seems like a good idea to me (although my own oldies don't particularly tend to be goodies.  lol  )

4. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 6 years ago

A one off is never going to hurt anyone.

It will never stop the hub from making a 100 HubScore, provided it's destined to be a 100 HubScore hub.