Pondering something...can anyone help me out?

1. Snowraven profile image62
    Snowravenposted 9 years ago

For the people who have many many hubs..i was wondering if you could offer suggestions.

I am doing a whole lot of hubs on dogs. I am just starting out so i dont have alot right now. it's a work in progress. Anyway, what i am wondering is......if you have a large number of hubs, do you promote them to search engines and different things one page at a time, or just submit your profile page and link your different pages together somehow?

I know we have tags and things, but i was thinking more along the lines of a homepage that you can edit or something with links to different topics you have for easier navigation. for example i might have dog breed info, canine diseases, training articles, grooming articles, breeders articles etc etc. are tags the only way to go?

hope that makes sense.

2. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

I find that you dont need to promote them to search engines, submit them to digg reddit and delicious as you publish them, usualy within 48   hours your hub will be on google , hope that helps.....jimmy
    p.s to link hubs of the same genre, use the groups tool in your hubpages account

3. Snowraven profile image62
    Snowravenposted 9 years ago

Thanks Jimmy...i will try that.