jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

google adsense deposit?

1. megs78 profile image60
    megs78posted 6 years ago

Hi all!  I have made some money with google, and recently, upon checking my bank statements, I found a whopping 0.67 cent deposit from google adsense.  Why would they do that? I have much more than that.  whats up?  can anyone help?

2. Gina Coole profile image87
    Gina Cooleposted 6 years ago

Best thing to do is contact Google AdSense support:

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … topic=8424

3. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 6 years ago

Probably a security payment.  They send you an unspecified small amount which you then have to enter into your Google Adsense panel to verify that it's your bank account (you should only need to do this prior to your first ever payment).

Following which they will send you the remainder.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The above quoted reason is why you saw that small payment.  You really need to read the instructions that came from Google on how to set up your account, as you'll need to verify that payment from them as part finishing the account set-up.

After that, you only get paid once you've hit the minimum accrual, which got changed a while back to be $10.

1. darkside profile image79
        darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

$10 mark is for the PIN to be sent out. The minimum amount for payout changed, depending on where you lived.

It's still at $100 for the US, 60 pounds for the UK, AU$150 for Australia and I don't recall the amounts for other countries.

2. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, I made a typo, leaving out a zero.

4. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 6 years ago

And to anyone from the UK who's trying to find their payment amount on bank statements when going to verify, It's listed as a payment from 'CITIBANK'.

It took me awhile to notice it, whilst looking for payments from 'Google'.

5. megs78 profile image60
    megs78posted 6 years ago

thanks to everyone who responded.  I kept checking my google account for some kind of exclamation point red sign telling me to do this or that, like in the past, but I see nothing asking me to verify anything.  strange stuff.  I will go back and take a look at maybe something i missed.  thanks again for the responses.  take care all!

working