jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Hi! I'm new here. Ideas anyone?

1. slenoue profile image60
    slenoueposted 6 years ago

Just looking for ideas on what to write about/how to use Hubpages. Any ideas are welcome!!!

2. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

what are you interested in? What are things you know about? Look in the "questions" section maybe for ideas. Look around read other hubs, that can help to get you some ideas too. Good luck!!

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Write about things you know most
      Wrie about things you love most
      Show your passion
      Write about the place you live in
      Share your experience
      We are waiting...

3. 0
    SwampDonkeyposted 6 years ago

You should write about swampdonkeys.

4. bgpappa profile image82
    bgpappaposted 6 years ago

Write about what interests you and concentrate more on quality than making money at first.

Have fun!

5. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

I use Hubpages as a place to post encounters i have had with some fascinating people.

Perhaps you too can write about experiences that interest you?  Maybe other will find these experiences interesting as well.

1. luvpassion profile image59
      luvpassionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A sensible idea. I am new too. Thanks

6. shazwellyn profile image85
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

take the hubpages tour big_smile

7. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

some places to find ideas :

- answers
    - forum questions
    - my account> ideabank
    - Squidoo Lense generator (squidoo.com/squidoodlr/index.php)

8. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! I would say write about things you know about or have an interest in.

Should you need further help, look to your back office/statistics page, and click on the link of IdeaBank, which has plenty of ideas for you.

Hope you enjoy your time here. smile

9. Internetwriter62 profile image88
    Internetwriter62posted 6 years ago

There are places where you can find some excellent ideas. One is the idea bank here at hub pages. Another is the news, We are in the last week of health month, so visit your local health food retailer and pick up some literature, and write a hub, you may even win one of the prizes still being offered. Look within yourself, and you can find some of your best ideas there.

10. Purple Perl profile image82
    Purple Perlposted 6 years ago

Check out the Ideabank like internetwriter62 says.Also, what do you have a passion for-write about such things others would like to read and you know plenty about. You can also research on topics you are comfortable with and know would benefit people.
    GOOD LUCK!!!