jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Any feedback?

1. gotchanose profile image54
    gotchanoseposted 7 years ago

On my first Hub. I put a lot of effort into it smile

1. KeithTax profile image79
      KeithTaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't see any published hubs.

gotchanoseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

whoops, I thought I clicked the publish button but I guess I didn't, it is there now.

2. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages! I will check out your hub, right after I have made my post...however, I wanted to let you know, when you use the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread...you can post a link to the hub you want reviewed or critiqued.

I've done it for you, but I wanted to let you know. smile

http://hubpages.com/hub/My-thoughts-on-death

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I can see a couple of things that might help.

The format seems pretty good because you used multiple capsules. However, I would suggest you move the picture to the right of your first capsule down to the second capsule.

I say this because, that spot is optimum ad space for adsense. The picture will be picked up as the lead picture for the article, because it will be the first picture on the hub. So, moving it down only has an upside.

The keywords/tags on the side of your hub is not enough. You should have between 9-15 keywords/tags. You can go over that, but it would depend on how much you write.

You can make the hub a little longer, simply by breaking down the paragraphs along side pictures. Since the words wrap around pictures, you can shorten your paragraphs, so you do not lose the portion of your audience who has a short attention span.

Large paragraphs will or could hurt, because people get lost in the context.

Otherwise, it seem like an interesting topic to talk about and I am sure many people will be looking for other people's point of view.

Good luck with your writing. smile

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Btw- You left out a place for comments. I do not know if you did that on purpose or for a reason, but I thought I would bring it up. smile

4. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

I think cagsil covered it all, nice writing though, hope the second one is under way smile

gotchanoseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

can you tell me if you liked my new hub?

working