jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How to get more fans and Traffic

1. LensMan999 profile image54
    LensMan999posted 6 years ago

I have 50+hubs still i have only 40 fans and 100 pages hits per days....How can I improve the same ?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you should participate in the forum, then read other peoples hubs, plus learn about search engine optimization so that your hubs are searchable, write topics that you think other people will be interested in, and write quality hubs

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm assuming you know that getting fans and getting traffic are two completely separate things.

Fans are internal to HubPages - they're other Hubbers.  If you want fans, participate in the forums and get to know people.

Traffic from within HubPages tends to be high when Hubs are first published, then trail off to very little - so your ongoing traffic is external to HubPages, from search engines.

It could be your Hubs are not on subjects people are searching for.  Or maybe you haven't used the right keywords.  You could try posting some of them in the Extreme Hub Makeover section and see if anyone has advice.

3. premsingh profile image61
      premsinghposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've only one suggestion to make without looking at your hubs: Have you interlinked all your hubs? If not provide links to your other hubs and try to link them in such a way if a visitor reaches to any of your hub, the visitor reaches to other end of your hubs. I mean all your hubs have links to other hubs. Don't provide links to all hubs in a single hub but try to provide links of similar type of hubs in each hub. Update your hubs opening paragraphs at regular intervals say fortnightly. There are thousands of ways to improve traffic. Please search hubs on improving traffic and read tips.

2. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I would be happy to have 100 page hits a day. as to the other join in the forums and get to know other Hubbers but remember followers and other Hubbers do not make you money.

3. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

What kind of traffic are you aiming for, hubscore and hubber traffic wont earn you much money, but it does bring you more in to the community.

If you want more Google traffic its time to start looking in to SEO!

4. MyWebs profile image86
    MyWebsposted 6 years ago

Like thisisoli said Followers probably won't make you any money but its still good to make friends here and all. I've made some great friends here and that is its own reward.

Pinkylee wrote a good hub about How to Get Followers: http://hubpages.com/_MyWebs/hub/Follow- … Foolow-You

5. Dolores Monet profile image92
    Dolores Monetposted 6 years ago

There are a lot of great hubs here on creating links for yourself on other sites and social sites like facebook and twitter.