jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Why did google adsense disabled my account?

1. 0
    charmaine_zpposted 8 years ago

I had an account with google adsense and two days ago, they closed my account. I never clicked any ad on my hubpage, because I know this is against the adsense policy. What could have been the reason? How can I resolve this?

1. Andrew0208 profile image60
      Andrew0208posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Google adsense is very sensitive to ip address of your internet connection especially when you login from different ip addresses with bad image online without you knowing and for some reasons best known to them. What you need to do now is to fill their appeal form correctly and you may have your account reinstated. You will find this link on their notification email sent to you. Goodluck!

1. 0
        charmaine_zpposted 8 years ago in reply to this

thanks andrew.. i do hope they'll reinstate my account.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You have to go talk to Google about this.  HubPages and all of us can't do anything to help you.

2. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 8 years ago

How long have you had the account?

Do you use it anywhere else?

1. 0

I use this account in my office computer, which is only used by me, though there are times that my co-workers ask me to let them use my computer for some official work. Also, I open this account to my computer at home.

3. charlemont profile image83
    charlemontposted 8 years ago

I think this prob can be sorted out. If there are no TOS violations, AdSense team is real helpful. At least I always received friendly support. But email encodings are a nightmare to me wink

4. prasadjain profile image20
    prasadjainposted 8 years ago

I too had this problem some weeks ago. Access to my account was blocked. I patiently discussed with  google adsense service team through e mail and lastly I found that they had lost my physical postal address. When I sent it to them through e mail, I received my PIN card. I informed it to them. I was allowed access immidietely.
    Now again having another problem. In my systwm, google ads are not appearing. But I am not finding to attend to it. I shall do it shortly.

5. jojo1000 profile image60
    jojo1000posted 8 years ago

It may be a DMCA notification or many other things. Contact them right away. Be professional in your emails. Don't Beg, but apologise.

They will reinstate your account after discussing what went wrong with it.

For getting the ads to show back in your account disable hubpages for the time being and then re-create it like you did the first time. Something like a PC reboot tongue

Hope that helps.

1. 0

thanks jojo.. I've already sent an email to them.. I hope they'd consider it. Because honestly, I have no clue what really happened.

6. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

I also received a letter from Google with a PIN number, which I had to enter to keep my account active.   It was sent to my old address - which luckily is now my mother-in-law's.  So if you haven't received your PIN notification, maybe that's the reason you've been blocked.