jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

whats up

1. gotchanose profile image59
    gotchanoseposted 6 years ago

hey can anyone give me some feedback on this hub:

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am certainly not for cannibalism and being a nurse there is more to the human flesh then just cooking and eating someone. There chemicals that are placed into the body, toxins, and the list goes on. The hub is a little dark but you are expressing a mere opinion and I also remember when I was young so I have taken all of that into consideration.  It flows well, there are a few minor details with punctuation and if you can I would recommend adding more pics or a video explaining what you are discussing. Figure out what type of audience you are also trying to attract.  Welcome to hubpages and overall you have created a pretty good hub considering it is your first. smile

1. DevLin profile image60
        DevLinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Actually, second. Punctuation comes with more experience. I may be new here, but have been blogging for three years. I used to over-punctuate. Speak it as a conversation, and commas where you pause, periods when done with w sentence. Simple to overcome. Other than that, you spoke your mind. What we're all doing, in our own way. Some of us, just seem to annoy others for thinking differently. Guess I'll always be annoying. You did good. But, bacon? I thought it was fried chicken.

lololo you are hilarious! I believe everyone has there own niche' some are technical, some are fictional, others are poetic but all of us have one thing in common, we love to write.

You certainly are not annoying if someone says you are let me know I will give them a kick in the pants. big_smile

2. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 6 years ago

Cool Hub! I like it!

It is interesting and very creative. smile

3. 0
    JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago

I can't say I agree with your human eating ideals, but I am sure there is an audience for it. There seems to be an audience for everything.

The writing seems fine. It could use more pictures, maybe more backup stories of real cannibals.