jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Best Way to Get Traffic, or Is It?

1. ArthurWinford profile image61
    ArthurWinfordposted 6 years ago

I am new here.  Posting hubs just moved to China recently to try to do business.  Many people say Youtube is the quickest way to get traffic?  Is that true?

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is one of YouTube's top earners and they paid him to put this together for anyone who wants to make money on YouTube.

2. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

You can apply google ads to your youtube pages or add links to your hubpages on the descriptions. Each helps get clicks!

3. ArthurWinford profile image61
    ArthurWinfordposted 6 years ago

Oh really, I didn't know that.  Thanks.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

There is a lot of hype on the net around youtube recently.  It has all come about because some clickbank affiliates had been buying out you tube accounts and diverting traffic straight to their click bank affiliate pages.

Youtube has cracked down on this recently, so now those same affiliates are trying to sell it on as one of the latest 'techniques'.  however, you can still get money from youtube, be prepared to be fighting against a thousand other new SEO affiliates trying to make a quick buck though!

(I have done youtube marketing before, it's usually too unreliable for me, however I am starting up a new campaign to try a new idea)