jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Comments.

1. Arthur Fontes profile image92
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

I know I am free to leave or not leave comments.  Sometimes I would like to comment on hubs that I like but I do not feel I have anything beneficial to add except the fact I enjoyed it.

Is it rude to just say "I liked the hub".

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I know the feeling-- sometimes it just reminds me to punch the 'up' button. I'd like to know what others think, too.

3. Shadesbreath profile image88
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

No, it's not rude to say "I like the hub."  I think most people would love to hear that.  It beats silence, wondering if the ideas in the hub are just drifting in a vacuum.

4. Haunty profile image85
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

Same here. If someone doesn't like it they won't approve it.

5. 0
    JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago

No I think that is fine. It's the spammy "Liked this", just to get your own signature or link in there that is considered rude.

6. Arthur Fontes profile image92
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

I ask because the comments I receive are well thought out and add something to the hub.

I have been trying to do the same. 

I do not get the "I liked it" comments.

1. Haunty profile image85
      Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Of course, it's more believable if you also say why you liked it.
      'I liked it because...'

7. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Comments- When I leave comments, even if I have nothing to add to the conversation, then I praise their layout or how well written it was, beyond just my liking it.

Usually, if I like something, then I will rate it up, as well, as posting a comment. There are sometimes I'll post something simple, not too wordy.

working