jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Google Adsense stuff

1. johnb0127 profile image77
    johnb0127posted 6 years ago

Hey! Im Johnb0127. Been on this awesome website for just over a year now and have received one Adsense check last year and one is in the mail. This is a question for the big time hubbers -- When are y'all getting monthly checks? How many hubs do you have?

I just wanted to see how far I was from getting monthly checks. Thanks all for your help and consideration-
    God Bless,

1. Ivorwen profile image82
      Ivorwenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you do a search of the forums on $ topics and AdSense, I think you will find a number of threads telling you what you are wanting to know.

2. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't get checks but I do get paid every month.  And everyone who's gotten that far has done it with a different number of Hubs.  You could find people on this site with 500+ who don't earn well at all, and people with just a few dozen who have no trouble making that AdSense minimum.

According to a poll I have up on one of my Hubs, over 65% of the respondents have disclosed that they earn less than $10 per month.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Improve-Your-Hu … od_1969509

As each Hub author writes differently and promotes their Hubs via different means, no one can predict your Hub productivity or say when you'll be earning X amount of money.

3. KeithTax profile image80
      KeithTaxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello, John. Nice to hear from you.

I am on the verge of my first Google check this month. It looks like I'll stop a dollar or two short; I am at $84 now and growing $3 a day, give or take. Not bad for four months; I published my first hub December 9th, by the way.

I made a few payouts a few years back and then gave us due to my workload. I still use Yahoo on my website and look at it about once a year; get paid about every two years. HubPages has allowed me to make money faster ans easier.

I have 61 published hubs as I write. I focus on taxes and tax related issues; 27 years in the tax profession will do that to you.

Tax websites rank high and take a bit of work to get traction. I focused on difficult tax problems like passive activity rules and material participation. 80% of my traffic comes from search engines. CPA and other tax organizations have linked to my hubs, helping me gain some credibility.

I published my first serious tax hubs in January into February and then pulled back to keep up at the office. My traffic slowly grows and so does my income.

I tend to focus on mutiple keywords. I get my best results with longer titles with three keyword/keyword phrases.

My luck in selling stuff on Amazon is going slower. I have only a handful of product hubs and need more if I am serious about building that part of my business. I have about $10 banked at Amazon so far.

It has been years since I was serious about my online work. HubPages has me energized. I can focus on writing good material and let HP build a solid site.

Hope this answers your question. Probably more than you wanted to know.

2. myownworld profile image80
    myownworldposted 6 years ago
  3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I get an adsense bank deposit the 2nd day of every month, it's always a good way to start things!

4. johnb0127 profile image77
    johnb0127posted 6 years ago

Thanks guys so much!

5. 20gsxr05 profile image62
    20gsxr05posted 6 years ago

makeing money online is nothing but fun i enjoy every minute of it!!!!!

6. TKAstar profile image59
    TKAstarposted 6 years ago

I've been getting monthly checks since the summer of 2009. I received $371 in February and will receive a fat $1,208 check for March earnings (that includes my websites plus Hubpage earnings).