jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Looking for some tips and honest criticism.

1. scarlton profile image79
    scarltonposted 7 years ago

Some of my hubs were initially labeled as "duplicate", yet they were all re-written and many new ones added. None are now labeled duplicates. Any honest criticism, tips, and advice would be greatly appreciated!

2. profile image59
    elsanorrgordposted 7 years ago

I thought it was pretty good, but then again I'm not great with the vocal criticism. I can't sing! That's why I play three instruments. Hah I really like music though,
    Advanced Cleanse Extreme
    Diet Max Cleanse

3. Internetwriter62 profile image87
    Internetwriter62posted 6 years ago

You have definitely made a move in the right direction by getting all the duplicates removed. I had a few duplicates of my own once but I got those taken care of also, a very wise move. I looked at you hub on what Men want from Women, and I thought it was excellent. It was well sectioned, the photos you used were very nice, it was easy to read. I think you are on your way to having a very high hubber ranking. Keep up the good work.

1. scarlton profile image79
      scarltonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank You! I appreciate the compliment. I really enjoy Hubpages and just want to see if I am headed in the right direction. Thank you again.

4. Internetwriter62 profile image87
    Internetwriter62posted 6 years ago

I'm very happy to help. I can see you work very hard at your writing, and that shows that you are serious about succeeding.

working