jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Okay-ready for critique

1. Jule Romans profile image88
    Jule Romansposted 6 years ago

Hi all-

I now have three slightly different  sets of hubs.  I have edited them several times. I have also worked with titles and keywords on each. I want to make the highest quality marketing-style hubs I can. (I would also like to see if I can get accepted  int he ebay affiliate program based on the strenght of my hubs, but that's secondary)

I would be very grateful for any critiques or suggestions. Also, if you find a typo or English error, I'd appreciate any corrections.

PS-  I am sitll new here, but I would be happy to return the favor anytime.

1. Rafini profile image81
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I read the one on Decorative Mailbox Replacement Numbers.  It looks good.

2. 60
    foreignpressposted 6 years ago

I read the hub on decorative mailbox numbers also. It had a few typographical errors but nothing major. I was thinking that you could do more with the subject in other hubs. For example, is it possible to design and build a mailbox? You could explore various sizes, styles, etc. And what kind of tools would be needed? A big issue where I live is mail theft. Is there a theft-proof mailbox? You could explore how mail is stolen and national statistics on mail theft. Now I'll check out your other hubs.

3. Stu Pid profile image61
    Stu Pidposted 6 years ago

I read your hub, Easy Flowers: Buying Guide for a Blue Garden.

It looks very good and useful for people looking for blue flowers. However, what is your keyword? The hub is NOT targeting blue flowers, blue garden or perennial flowers.

If you want to learn how to target keywords and optimize your hubs for search engines, please, read frogdropping's hub, Hubpages Blueprint.

4. Jule Romans profile image88
    Jule Romansposted 6 years ago

Thanks, all, for the advice. I reviewed my hubs and made changes. Still working on the  keyword and focus aspect.

5. Starfishfelix profile image74
    Starfishfelixposted 6 years ago

I visited the Decorative Mailbox Replacement Numbers hub.  It was well designed and concise.  One thing that might be an interesting addition would be talk a bit more about custom mail boxes.  I know a number of people in our area have designed or bought some pretty interesting ones.  I've noticed this in most places I've lived - maybe some photos of those would be good.

1. Jule Romans profile image88
      Jule Romansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good idea, thanks. :-)