Articles Base follow or no follow

1. 2Tony profile image48
    2Tonyposted 6 years ago

Editorial Guidelines           

•  You may include up to 3 hyperlinks in an article (all anchor text links have the 'nofollow' tag).
    •  You may include up to 3 hyperlinks in your Author Bio (all anchor text links have the 'nofollow' tag).
    •  All contact information should appear only in the author’s bio.

•  How do I place links in my articles?
    •  If your enter URLs in the form of they will become auto linked.

If you wish to have a keyword link, you will need to use the following HTML code:

•  Does ArticlesBase have a link exchange program?
    •  At the present time, we don’t have a link exchange program, however you are welcome to subscribe and publish articles on your subject of choice, and include a link to your website in the Author's Bio section.

You can put a link from your profile, So that’s 1
    Author Homepage URL

Then within the Author Homepage where you put that link (Author Homepage URL)is the Author's Bio section which it appears you can put a link in there in domain name format, but then it says you can have a key word link in HTML; now that could very well be one or the other
    but it says in the Editorial Guidelines all anchor text links have the 'nofollow' tag ?

A little confusing or is it me?

2. IntimatEvolution profile image83
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

We need darkside.  He is awesome at this stuff. 

Darkside, where are you? We need your help please.  I would like an answer to this.  Mark Knowles would be another one for the know all's.
    If you do not get any replies, I'd email one of them.