• You may include up to 3 hyperlinks in an article (all anchor text links have the 'nofollow' tag).
• You may include up to 3 hyperlinks in your Author Bio (all anchor text links have the 'nofollow' tag).
• All contact information should appear only in the author’s bio.
• How do I place links in my articles?
• If your enter URLs in the form of http://www.mydomain.com they will become auto linked.
If you wish to have a keyword link, you will need to use the following HTML code:
• Does ArticlesBase have a link exchange program?
• At the present time, we don’t have a link exchange program, however you are welcome to subscribe and publish articles on your subject of choice, and include a link to your website in the Author's Bio section.
You can put a link from your profile, So that’s 1
Author Homepage URL
Then within the Author Homepage where you put that link (Author Homepage URL)is the Author's Bio section which it appears you can put a link in there in domain name format, but then it says you can have a key word link in HTML; now that could very well be one or the other
but it says in the Editorial Guidelines all anchor text links have the 'nofollow' tag ?
A little confusing or is it me?
We need darkside. He is awesome at this stuff.
Darkside, where are you? We need your help please. I would like an answer to this. Mark Knowles would be another one for the know all's.
If you do not get any replies, I'd email one of them.
by Jason Menayan5 years ago
Hey everyone,If you look at the HubPages homepage while you’re signed in, you’ll notice quite a change: we’ve moved to a Feed-centric layout (you’ll also notice that the Feed is no longer visible in the header),...
by Marisa Wright5 years ago
If you don't have the Google Plus thing, then there is nothing that needs to be done at the moment presumably?I couldn't follow the video. Couldn't see what the guy was writing clearly, and couldn't understand the...
by Marisa Wright5 years ago
As many of you know, Google recently introduced a feature to identify authors around the web. To be recognized as an author, you need to create a Google profile and add links to your profiles on the websites and...
by Cholee Clay3 weeks ago
The email I recieved is all about link issues. I have reread the article about half a dozen times now and I can't find any links. I found minor spelling and grammar errors, which were not changed or addressed that I...
by Michael Willis6 years ago
It there a way we can allow comments and at the same time "Disallow" the hyperlink? Especially for the non-members of Hubpages.Sometimes the comments are OK to allow, but I may not want the link on my...
by SaiKit6 years ago
Hi I would like to have the option to put "no follow" link in my hubs. I don't want my competition to rank higher because of my link juice.ThanksSai Kit
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.