jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Need some advice on breaking up a HUB

1. milynch43 profile image81
    milynch43posted 6 years ago

I have a HUB here that I would like to add some additional content to it, but it would be way too long. My question is if I break the Hub into 3 parts would you call the additional 2 by the same name and just add part 2 and 3 respectively. It's a travel guide, so I'm not sure how to handle the names since the subject is basically the same. Thank you in advance.

1. Rafini profile image80
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Without knowing, I would say go with Part I and Part II.  Otherwise, I would suggest the hubs each take a separate view of the location, such as:  hotels/hostels/accommodations, food/restaurants/beverages, historical/memorable/beautiful-wise.  Hope this helps. smile

2. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

I have one long story like that and I employed the Part I & Part II strategy, but kept the title the same, “The Santa Suit Part I and the Santa Suit Part II”.

Then I initially linked them together at bottom of the page. Both pages were indexed on Google but often Part II was listed first and was getting more hits, so I also added a link at the top of the page of Part II (click here to Start with Part I).

1. milynch43 profile image81
      milynch43posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you both. I'm going to go with parts 2 ,2, 3.