I am sorry, Muktu!

1. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

There is an exceptional comedian writing on HubPages. His name is Muktu and I wronged him on his hub, http://hubpages.com/hub/Start-Smoking

I'd like to state at this place that I have no sense of humor. Whenever I write lol it's only fake, because I never laugh. If you have seen me laugh it was a pretend laughter.

I apologize to Muktu for my behavior.

Everyone go check him out, because he is said to be funny!

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Haunty, do not be too hard on yourself. I have a friend who likes to write stories with misspelled words and made up words. If you read it out loud it is hilarious, but not everyone will find it funny!

Each of us has our own sense of humor. I am sure Muktu will accept your apology.

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

And don't forget one fairly important fact, that is, no matter how you look at it, just a little important: English is not your first language. And I don't care what anyone says, having been forced to read Portuguese, you don't always catch the little subtleties, the little nuances, that you'd recognise in your native tongue. I read Portuguese so blandly, I just don't follow everything. TBH - I often miss stuff completely.

You havent murdered anyone, you haven't endangered the future of the universe. I'm sure your apology will be accepted. We all get things wrong sometimes. Even frogs wink