jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Is this closer to the normal Hub, does it suck anyway? Am I a nerd?

1. Falsor Wing profile image83
    Falsor Wingposted 7 years ago

After creating a hub with all 60,000 words of a novel and a hub with just the beginning of that novel I have attempted to create a more article length hub with a short comedic soliloquy. I would appreciate any feedback thou might bequeath upon this humble hubber.

http://hubpages.com/hub/If-Hamlet-Were- … izzly-Bear

1. politicsdaylee profile image56
      politicsdayleeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I will check it out Bro

2. politicsdaylee profile image56
      politicsdayleeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm a rookie so I can not judge lol ,heck I have a hard time comming up with lyrics to a song , much less 60,000 words. sounds like Lynnchandler knows what shes talking about.

2. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 7 years ago

Ok, sweets, lets see what you have.

The first thing is one long paragraph all rambling into each other. Is there a way to break that up into a couple different paragraphs or capsules.

Secondly, the search engine is picking up mostly on asthma is that what you intended? By doing this it is placing ads for asthma meds and help around your hub, that is why I ask. If not then you need to clarify it.

To me the title and the subtitle are confusing. May not be for others.

You know you have issues with grammar, punctuation, etc so not gonna delve to far into that here.

Look at your tags, don't just use the generic ones that come up via hubpages, create unique tags that will get the search engines looking for your article when someone types in bears or grizzly bears for instance to narrow the field even better.

You are getting there. Keep reading and reviewing to learn all you can from the site here at HubPages to gain more and more knowledge and become the best darn hubber you can be.

3. Falsor Wing profile image83
    Falsor Wingposted 7 years ago

I am unsure how to tag this. I don't know of any topic this applies to except asthmatic grizzly bear soliloquy.

4. profile image0

Another thought is do this little didy and then make a capsule about asthma, it would require a little research or if you suffer yourself you could explain how losing your inhaler makes you vulnerable to an attack something like that, use your insight into the disease to bring this out as a helpful topic and then put in tags to associate with the disease.

5. profile image0

Can anybody else jump in here and give a hand with this?

working