jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

My introduction to Hubpages

1. Hungry-n-Foolish profile image61
    Hungry-n-Foolishposted 6 years ago

Hey all Hubbers!

Cheers to life.. and Hubpages.

Can you guys please check out my hubpage account, and my first hub?

I mean, i am a real novice in this environment, and any feedback would be highly appreciated!

Thanks a lot..

http://hubpages.com/hub/This-is-how-I-j … -Realistic

1. Hungry-n-Foolish profile image61
      Hungry-n-Foolishposted 6 years ago in reply to this

well.. i guess posting link is not allowed in forums.. but i believe that my link is  not at all promotional. In case it is really bad, please tell me guys. I will remove the link.

1. MyWebs profile image84
        MyWebsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hungry this part of the forums, Extreme Hub Makeover, is one of the few places you are allowed to post a link to your hub. So your safe here. smile

2. MyWebs profile image84
    MyWebsposted 6 years ago

Your hub was interesting. I get the impression that English is not your first language. I noticed a few grammar errors.I would suggest working on improving your English grammar possibly. While it's not a critical thing here on hubpages it will help to make your hubs more readable.

HubPages is not a blog type web site. The type of hubs that seem to do best here are "How To" and product review type hubs if your wishing to earn money. But you are free to write about just about anything you wish.

I will leave the more in depth critiquing to others and instead list a few links that will help you to get started.

You may want to write hubs about topics that users will search for in search engines like Google. Evergreen topics are best.

Learning about more about SEO and getting backlinks will help to increase your traffic to your hubs so you earn more.

3. Faybe Bay profile image84
    Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hub Pages! I just read your hub, and don't give up your other writing job just yet. $1000.00 a month is nothing to sneeze at!

Okay, yeah, MyWebs is right, just a bit of broken English, which I found endearing. As you write and read other hubs your command of English will improve. If you need editing help, just write and I will read the hubs if you like. Also, follow MyWebs advice, one of the people here who can really help you find your way.