jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

30 HUBS IN JUST 26 DAYS for March HubChallenge

1. soni2006 profile image48
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

I was able to complete 30 HUBS IN JUST 26 DAYS for March HubChallenge. (I STARTED THIS CHALLENGE ON MARCH 4TH)

Thank you so much my dear friends for helping me with your expert reviews and comments on my hubs, especially Veronica Allen, Ethel Smith, Ocbill, psychicdog.net, and many others.

Now for the rest of 3 days, means 29, 30, and 31, I will not write a single hub and I will just review and go through hubs of other hubbers including hubbers who have been a constant support to me.

If articles (hubs) are gold, comments are diamond for any writer because they help a writer to gain popularity in the online world.

Also, I commit to myself and to all of you to keep on doing the hubchallenge for the next month also, that is, April but I will start from April 1st.

One more thing I want to add for POTENTIAL HUBCHALLENGERS is that hubchallenge is a great way to increase your traffic and earnings. Your INVESTMENT is HARD WORK and your PROFITS are HIGH TRAFFIC AND INCREASED REVENUES VIA all affiliate programs and platforms, so keep on doing the HubChallenge and REAP THE ULTIMATE BENEFITS.

A PERSON CAN REALLY MAKE A LIVING WITH WRITING ONLINE AND THE BEST PLATFORM IS HUBPAGES.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

youre an inspiration soni! I am happy for you!

2. Betty Reid profile image60
    Betty Reidposted 7 years ago

Congratulations!  Thanks for encouraging others with your accomplishment.

3. soni2006 profile image48
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

Thanks for all the support prettydarkhorse and Betty. We all are each other's inspiration friends. Let's rock the world with our hubs.

working