jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

eBay EPC

1. guidebaba profile image59
    guidebabaposted 6 years ago

Why is it that on a single day my eBay EPC is as high as $0.30 and on the very next day, it falls down to 0.00.

I am very much confused with their new system.

Earlier my EPC was almost fixed to $0.14.

Any Idea?

1. bigmikeh profile image77
      bigmikehposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Login to EPN and go to the reports tab. Select eBay on the advertisers drop down menu, and then run the report. You will see a table of bids, winning bids, etc, each day as well as EPC. I think you'll see that your EPC drops to zero when nothing has been bought for a day or two. It goes back up when there is a successful bid.

2. guidebaba profile image59
    guidebabaposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the clarification.

3. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Did you check out the new dashboard released today?

4. lakeerieartists profile image79
    lakeerieartistsposted 6 years ago

Can someone tell me what acru means on ebay?

1. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Active Confirmed Registered User

A person who clicks through your link, signs up for ebay , bids , wins and pays within a 30 day period.

5. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 6 years ago

I'm having the same problem.  I went for around 6 weeks on 0.09 (that I was happy with) but the last 6 weeks it has been 0.  It is frustrating because you have very little control.  One solution is to create a significant number of Ebay specific hubs but I'm reluctant to spend time doing that and risk finding I'm still at 0!

6. ThoughtfulSpot profile image83
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

Just to piggy back... Any word on Ebay loosening up a bit? 

I just read these threads and get that little tinge of jealousy. lol  Wish I had these problems to discuss with you, but I joined HP just about a week too late.  Got almost all the way through the application process for Ebay and everything stopped dead... then found out they stopped approving HP accounts. 

Thought maybe some of you with accounts might have heard a rumor... big_smile

1. Super Chef profile image65
      Super Chefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was excactly the same as you Thoughtful I hope they will fix this soon.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're a lighting designer - why not start a blog and write about lighting?  Once you've written some content, apply to eBay and see what happens.

7. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

If you have a decent amount of traffic it may be worthwhile buying your own domain and then applying after a few months.

8. ani_tech profile image60
    ani_techposted 6 years ago

Its all about traffic after all.