jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

New to Hubpages its great

1. tsortore profile image60
    tsortoreposted 9 years ago

So I just wrote my first ad at http://hubpages.com/hub/compspeed !

Hubpages is so easy to use and therese some good info on it too if you search around.

But whats up with all those links around your stories? The links are relevant though so I guess thats good.

Anyway guys its late, just wanted to say two thumbs up before I went to bed. THANKS

2. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

Hi Tony,

This is not a place for ads - have you read the Terms of Service?

I suggest you read a few of the Hubs written by the people with high scores, to get a feel for what is expected.

A Hub is not a blog, so if you plan on adding to a Hub over time and getting people to come back over and over, just be aware that the email notifications will only go out once, when you first publish the Hub.

The Hub itself has some useful content, so I encourage you to read up on the rules and make sure it is packaged and presented according to the TOS - you can be flagged and unpublished for being "overly promotional".

Welcome aboard!

Jenny

3. larrybass profile image60
    larrybassposted 9 years ago

Welcome aboard Tony, from a fellow, newbie Hubber.  This is a HOT place to be if you're gonna be on the triple W Super Highway, in my humble opinion. :-)

Later,

LarryB

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 years ago

Welcome Tony, but do listen to Jenny's advice.  A HubPage is NOT a blog, so there's absolutely no point in creating one Hub and then adding to it daily.  No one is going to know you've added content.   The RSS feed on your profile will let subscribers know when you publish a NEW Hub, not when you change an old one.

working