jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Help with review for "Need Rvision"

1. 0
    Georgiana85posted 6 years ago

Can someone please take a look at my hub, it still says need revision after I edited it and resubmitted for publication. I don't want to ban my account because of resubmitting a hub with problems. So before I contact HubPages team I need you wisdom, please tell me if my hub is OK to publish now. I just saw this, I changed the tittle of the hub but my link remained unchanged.

Link: http://hubpages.com/_r7221ugisqu/hub/Mo … The-Making

Thank you

2. ash500 profile image59
    ash500posted 6 years ago

that is enterresting

3. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Hi Gorgiana, we can't see your hub as it's been unpublished. I'd suggest going over the rules and check to see what may have been the cause. http://hubpages.com/faq/#what_is_allowed

Also the Hubteam will have sent you an email to tell you what the problem is.

URL's cannot be changed so the url you have chosen will remain the same even when you change the hub title.

Hope this helps smile

1. 0
      Georgiana85posted 6 years ago in reply to this

It helps very much. Sorry for the URL, now I realized that it's normal for me to see it and that you can't. Anyway, I will take a look at the link you provided maybe I will figure it out myself. The team sent me "Deceptively Tagged/Titled/Categorized – Hub is improperly categorized, or contains misleading title and/or tags that don’t match the Hub’s content; possibly includes irrelevant/excessive tagging or keyword stuffing"...which I found not very precise. I did edit my title, it was saying "money in the making" but my hub doesn't contain methods to do that, also I cut back on the tags and categorized it differently. That URL thing is interesting, thanks for sharing I will remember it.
      I guess it's time to resubmit for publication and hopefully it is OK now.

Thank you again and good luck!