jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Amazon affiliates - help!

1. LaMamaLoli profile image71
    LaMamaLoliposted 6 years ago

Hello all, I have joined amazon affiliates and put in my code on the affiliates page. It says "set" and the code is highlighted light pink. My adsense line however says active and is not pink. Does this mean that I am not linked yet? Or does it only change to active if someone has clicked on it? Bit confused...

1. The10DollarMark profile image61
      The10DollarMarkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Set is active.

You're good to go.

2. livelonger profile image88
    livelongerposted 6 years ago

Yes, it should be "active" for AdSense and "set" for all the others.

3. whooops profile image74
    whooopsposted 6 years ago

That looks the same as what I got.

Because it is either set ot not set.

4. LaMamaLoli profile image71
    LaMamaLoliposted 6 years ago

thank you all! Can you tell I'm a newbie?! Lol

1. livelonger profile image88
      livelongerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We were all newbies once!

5. ash12369 profile image61
    ash12369posted 6 years ago

i have joined adsense im trying to paste my add tracking code but when i go onto source in the view button i can not paste my code in? what should i do ? ... please help somebody...... adsense tells me to paste before the last </body>... but i can enter anything..... do i have to do same for amazon

Please read the faq for future reference.

Anyway, I'll be nice and give you the answer to that one. You don't put the html code on your hub. On hubpages, you go to My Acount ->Affiliate settings. On the left of the adsense setting you will see "modify". Click on that and follow the directions. This will automatically set adsense for you accross all your hubs.

For amazon, copy paste your tracking id into the amazon affiliate box in the Myaccount->Affiliate settings

1. Support Med. profile image80
        Support Med.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Copy/paste what tracking ID?  Do you mean the hubpages tracking ID or the Amazon.com tracking ID?

I don't mean to be rude (though I have no choice) but http://hubpages.com/faq/#adsense
          (Amazon is right underneath). Most newbie questions can be answered by looking at the FAQ.

And I meant the amazon id. For example I have one called ikagirl-20, so I can put that into Hubpages's affiliate settings and then all of my amazon sales will use that amazon tracking id.

6. ash12369 profile image61
    ash12369posted 6 years ago

thank you for your help.. greatfull

working