jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

how to make money

1. ladyush1960 profile image60
    ladyush1960posted 6 years ago

I'm new so i really don't understand how the hubs work.

1. blondepoet profile image79
      blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi lady there is bulk info here on HP's on how to do it. Just look up the writing a hub info in the help pages. smile

2. darkside profile image85
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That was the impression I got when I saw your hub.

You might want to consider blogging. Short posts about whatever comes to mind. HubPages is better suited to informational and educational articles.

3. NoRR4Me profile image83
      NoRR4Meposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, you are "brand smacking new" lol.

Look up on the top, left of your computer screen. Next to "browse" click on "Topics". Click on "Hubs". Then click on "Making money on Hubs". You'll find lots of good info on how to make money with HubPages there.

I'm relatively new myself and I'm learning new stuff everyday. My suggestion to you is to read, read, read and read some more about what other Hubbers are writing about how to make money on HubPages. Then put it into action.

Best wishes to ya.

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How hubs work?

Well, you publish an informative article called a hub here on HubPages. Once you have published about 10 of those, sign up for Adsense and Amazon and enter the unique publisher ID they assign you at: http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate. Ads with your publisher ID will be displayed on your hubs 60% of the times and you will earn from those. smile

Research SEO

Try to write on topics you think people will search on Google

Don't quit your day job to make money from HubPages and don't get frustrated if you don't start earning rite away.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Here is a Hub you can read...by Frogdropping

3. 61
    probafixposted 6 years ago

For Making more money you have to invest some money. Invest in share market and earn money in easy way. but always invest wisely.

4. 60
    sunsecurity11posted 6 years ago

I am confused which type of work they do and how they manage.